We are very happy for your
Aarwiz Study Kit include Course ware Soft copies of study materials, Sample Questions, other required materials required for your self study.
You are entitled to full/partial refund as governed by Aarwiz refund policies. Do read the policy details, whose direct links are provide in this page footer
It is strongly recommended to one mode of training for better learning experience but , in case situation demands, yes you can switch mode of training upon requesting Aarwiz contact point
Yes. You need to bring your Photo ID Proof such as National ID card, Driving License etc., We need this in order to issue Participation Certificate and booking certification exam as required.
We conduct whole day classroom revision session for this reason. In case, if you have quick queries, we fully support you to arrange a call from Trainer
1. 100% pass warranty scheme provides candidate a second attempt paid by Aarwiz, in the case of an unsuccessful first attempt.
2. The 100% pass warranty scheme is the only application for classroom training candidates.
1. Money-back guarantee applies only for the training amount not for the exam as it is prepaid to accreditation bodies.
2. The candidate must have attended the entire course sessions without any absenteeism.
3. The candidate must have made an exam attempt within 45 days after the training completion date and failed in the exam.
4. The exam must have been administered through Aarwiz, either paper-based and ATO online exam modes.
5. The claim should be made within 45 days after the training completion date through sending an email to email@example.com, with proof of exam failure, exam mode and training registration details from registered email address.
6. The refund takes 15 working days from the date of the claim.